Can I sell or transfer my membership?
If you have not yet received your credit voucher, or if you have an unused voucher available:
- Yes, you can sell or transfer your membership. Your buyer, or membership recipient, will need to reach out to our customer service department to inform us they are buying or receiving a Club membership from an existing member. We will then provide your buyer, or recipient, with information on the steps to follow, which includes:
- Creating an account with us and providing all of their personal information.
- Getting their membership approved.
- Signing a Club membership contract and agreeing to honor the remaining payments in your membership.
You will then have to confirm the transfer before it takes effect.
If you have already received a credit voucher and used it to purchase a vehicle:
- No, you cannot sell or transfer your membership. In order to terminate your membership, you have three options:
- Pay off the balance remaining in your account.
- Refinance the balance with traditional financing. We can help you with that.
- Sell your vehicle. The vehicle sale proceedings will be used to pay off the balance, and the remaining balance will be sent back to you.